This weekend class will be a great introduction to etching. Work directly onto a steel plate, developing images through various hand applied techniques.
Don’t know what Etching is, never heard of Intaglio? Read more here.
Saturday 19 & Sunday 20 March 2022?/ 10.00am – 4.00pm /
Spaces are limited to six each class and we request payment in full at time of booking to secure your place. Our terms and conditions of booking are explained here, thanks.
Below are our current covid guidelines for class participants
- Wear a face covering at all times – unless exempt
- Enter and use the space on the assumption that you may be carrying and shedding the virus and take all precautions to prevent the spread by washing hands frequently, using hand sanitisers provided and avoiding touching face and eyes
- We are a shared studio space so assume that many or all surfaces, objects and equipment will not be disinfected such as printing presses, tools, equipment, etching blankets, drying racks etc. therefore you must sanitise your hands before touching any of these
- To reduce the risk of viral transmission, sanitise or wash your hands thoroughly before and after using different equipment
- Maintain social distancing at all times where possible
- Do not attend the studio if you show any symptoms of coronavirus or have anyone in your household who is symptomatic
- We also ask that anyone with a cough or sneezing does not attend HPS. The droplets from these actions can spread viral germs easily and widely. We know it is possible to have coronavirus and not have any symptoms
- We reserve the right to ask people to leave the studio, if they are displaying these symptoms or ignoring the guidelines
We offer a concessionary class rate of £135 for this class for:
- Highland Print Studio members;
- full-time students;
- people in receipt of Jobseeker’s Allowance, Employment and Support Allowance, Income Support, Universal Credit, Personal Independence Payment/Disability Living Allowance or Carer’s Allowance;
- and people not working who have reached their State Pension age.
If you would like to book a concessionary place, please call 01463 718999 or call into the Studio. Please be able to provide evidence of your concessionary eligibility when paying for your class. If paying by telephone, you may be asked to show this at the class.
Highland Print Studio also offers one-to-one tuition in all of the techniques it teaches and schedules bespoke classes for groups of six.
Please let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to attend a class. Cancellation given a minimum of one month prior to the start date of a class will be reimbursed in full. Cancellation given 2 weeks prior to the start date will enable a 50% refund of the course fee. We cannot guarantee any refund for less than 2 weeks notice of cancellation. However, should we be able to fill your place, a full refund will be given.
Should HPS have to cancel a class due to insufficient numbers or extenuating circumstances, a full refund will be given.